What do you get with your registration?
- Live Keynote & Breakout sessions throughout the two-week period. We’ll provide a schedule about a month in advance so you can plan your live participation.
- An online Learning Marketplace – a TLCPCP tradition that gives you the opportunity to lead or join conversations about topics of interest to you in the moment.
- A virtual Gallery Walk – where members of our community display a range of the incredible things happening from all over. You’re encouraged to share your work!
- A World Café style, All Community Conversation
- Updates and debut of PCT curriculum changes and options.
- Our first-ever virtual TLCPCP Community Appreciation Gala.
- Access to our new PortlandGathering.org website (mid-June) to plan your schedule, then get handouts and session links during and after the Gathering.
- Helpful technical support throughout the virtual event from your hosts at The Arc Oregon.
Registration is open!
Access to all live sessions
Access to all available recorded sessions
Access to additional community content and special events